Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Order Of Things, Part 1

So I finally broke down and netflixed the Battlestar mini series and watched all 4 (okay 3) hours. I was hooked immediately, needless to say, and the next 3 DVDs are awaiting my watching. Add the fact that the stove is drafting pretty well, and the first week of autumn remains uneventful. (Fingers crossed.)

Still, there are times when I second guess myself for what could be a pretty isolated winter. Keeping busy shouldn't be a problem, but motivating myself to actually stay busy is almost always a wild card. Good thing nobody likes to be cold.

Also, I've decided that the question of whether excessive alcohol abuse is more toxic than daytime tv is just way to close to call, and that it's an answer best left unheard of.

No comments: