Monday, August 6, 2012

Sikh and ye shall find.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes [after having greased a bunch of people]."

It makes me think about The New Testament Multi-Volume Commentary my mom left me, where is says in John: "... do this in remembrance of Me. Also, let's try to shoot at people a lot less. Maybe table that whole 'love one another' discussion for another time and concentrate instead on 'leave one another alone more'. Okay, I gotta go die for all y'all later so I need to wrap up some personal matters."

I mean, we can drop a Chevy Volt faultlessly down in the middle of a Neptunian canyon, but we can't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Buddhist? Come on, Comparative Religion Departments! Science is winning!

1 comment:

David Marlow said...

Damn. "Breaking Bad" spoiler alert. Season 2, Episode, I don't know, 9, maybe, called 'Phoenix'. Krysten Ritter, whom I love, guest stars. The episode involves a relapse. Nothing real dramatic, well, for us, I guess. But at the end of the episode, I heard my sponsor say that I had 2 choices: 1. death; 2. sort of dead. The choices of dishonesty.

Anyways, pretty good show, great, heart breaking episode, Bryan Cranston is so very good. And Dean Norris, who plays his brother-in-law, was on Fresh Air today.

Damn.

Oh, and Moonpie hurt her foot yesterday by following me around all day while I tested our tractors in prep for this winter.